Re: peflags utility

Here's revision 3. I've revised the UI to be more like what was
eventually accepted by binutils.  One difference is that the ld options
allow only to set flags:
  ld --tsaware

With peflags we can set, clear, or display them:
  peflags --tsaware    : display
  peflags --tsaware=1  : set
  peflags --tsaware=0  : clear

If this is more-or-less ok, I'll get started on the peflagsall script,
and send it all with updated docu as a patch for Jason to use in the
next rebase release.

gcc -o peflags.exe -DVERSION='"2.4.5"' peflags.c

--
Chuck