Re: Unable to update/install cygwin

Dave Korn wrote:
Robert Pendell wrote:
I was trying to update cygwin but every time I do I keep getting errors
from setup-2.bz2.  The error starts as follows...

http://cygwin.elite-systems.org//setup-2.bz2 line 5591: syntax error,
unexpected STRING, expected NL
http://cygwin.elite-systems.org//setup-2.bz2 line 5591: unrecognized
line 5591 (do you have the latest setup?)

It keeps repeating that second line afterwards.  I tried it again on
another computer with a different connection and it gave the same error.
 Other mirrors tried were http://mirrors.kernel.org,
http://ftp.daum.net, amd http://sourceware.mirrors.tds.net.

Yep, confirmed, the setup.ini file looks malformed. Should be fixed soon.

Cool. Glad to see it wasn't just me then.

--
Robert Pendell
shinji@elite-systems.org

"A perfect world is one of chaos."