Promoting cygwin system to member server

	We have a standalone server running Windows Server 2003 SP2.  We would
like to promote it to a member server in an existing Windows domain.  Will this
affect how cygwin accounts are managed and maintained?  We want to preserve
the functionality of the existing local accounts, and be able to continue to
manage them (add, remove, etc.) so that the users can continue to use cygwin
(esp. the SSH server) independent of the Windows domain.  (In fact, we don't
want domain users to access the system via cygwin's SSH server, only local
users.)

Thanks,
Mike