RE: don't know why ./configure command fails

Hello Phil,

Sorry, for not sending all the cygcheck message the first time. It was because I misunderstood that the info on packages is enough.

Because I couldn't copy and past what cygcheck wrote to my word processor and rewriting all the message would take a lot of time, I send it in a PNG file. (Sorry for that. I also scanned it, but I am not sure if you could read the outcome)

Best wishes,
Jaro