Re: plise help i have problem white make

I have found my error bad installation on cygwin
i have compile libs whit Make File
byt when try to compale main i got this:

error:parse error before "ulong"
warning:no semicolon et the end of struct or union
error:parse error before '}'token
data definition has no type or storage class

main  is *.c file

when compile *.cpp  i dont have any problem
what is compiler or comting else.

Mymake file

i386-pc-cygwin:
	@-$(MAKE) --no-print-directory \
		-f Maketype TYP=$(subst cross-,,$@) \
		OS_LIBS="" \
		OS_CULI="-lncurses" \
		OS_PTLI="-lpthread" \
		DS_OPTS="-O2 -DOS_CYGWIN32 -I /tmp/include" \
		DS_CFLAGS="-c" \
		DS_LDFLAGS="" \
		DS_ARFLAGS="-rvsl" \
		DS_CC=gcc \