Re: GREP: Memory Exhausted

Dave Korn wrote:
Shailesh Dadure wrote:
Hello All,

I am a support engineer from Microsoft trying to help my Customer Maziyar
Samadzadeh. We have been notified by Maziyar that when they perform a Query
on a bigger database using GREP we get the following error

Would you like to use one of your two free phone support incidents on this request, or will you be paying by credit or debit card for a paid support ticket?

Geez Dave. I was going to suggest rebooting the machine to see if that changed anything, and then upgrading to Windows 7. But then I thought that it might be taken the wrong way...

And why would anyone query a database using GREP?

Ralph