Re: [openssh] unnatended instalation + forcing service account

Julio Costa wrote:
> Came to think of it, there is also another possibility (and a simpler
> one), and that is to code the --yes option on the ssh-host-config to
> use the (new) -f option to the csih, avoiding coding the extra
> parameter (--force) just for this behavior. After all, this behavior
> should be required for --yes and possibly is not very useful if
> ssh-host-config is not invoked with --yes.
> What do you think?

That's what I did for iu-config;

  -y | --yes )
    csih_auto_answer=yes
    opt_force=yes
    ;;

  -n | --no )
    csih_auto_answer=no
    opt_force=yes
    ;;

I then used $opt_force to determine whether -f should be passed to
csih_select_privileged_username.

--
Chuck