Re: ps -ef difference linux/cygwin (arguments)

That's a nice answer for a command that works, but, speaking for myself and a lot of other people who use cygwin for the UNIX-like utilities (like the OP), we shouldn't have to remember one-off command names to get the same functionality we're used to in *NIX. Perhaps ps could be fixed to include the proper information instead if either having users languish in ignorance or be told to use some other command.

William Sutton