Re: GREP: Memory Exhausted

Some weeks ago... Shailesh Dadure wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am a support engineer from Microsoft trying to help my Customer Maziyar
> Samadzadeh. We have been notified by Maziyar that when they perform a Query
> on a bigger database using GREP we get the following error
>
> GREP: Memory Exhausted

  Just to tie up the loose ends of this thread, which kind of petered out
without any resolution: I've now notified Shailesh off-list about the apparent
bug we uncovered in the WriteConsole API(*), and suggested he show the
testcase around internally at Microsoft.  I'll keep the list posted if
anything interesting transpires.

    cheers,
      DaveK

--