Re: OpenSSH server installation error on Windows Vista Business/Ultimate

I have intalled sshd on Vista. The only major (weird) difference I can
remember from XP is that you should start your cygwin.bat using "Run as an
administrator" before starting the installation. Being an administrator is
not enough, using a default vista installation with user control activated,
and the standard vista user control popup  does appear to work from within
cygwin.
(Or you should alternately disable the user control, depending on your
security constraints).
Hope this helps.