Re: cygwin multi window and copy paste issues

samitj wrote:

I used to be able to get multiple xterm window view using 'startx' but now
either it keeps crashing or gives a bad single window interface.

The copy paste (using mouse middle button) is no longer working between
windows applications and xterm. This used to work.

1) Change the defaultserver args line in /usr/bin/startx as described in this post http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2009-05/msg00039.html

> Can you tell me what I need to do to revert to a stable version which gives
> me the simple and stable features as before?

2) Post X related questions to the cygwin-xfree list