Singular CAS: why not in Cygwin menu?

Hi,

Why the need to have Singular CAS outside the Cygwin menu? It makes 3
menus for cygwin: Cygwin, Cygwin-X and Singular CAS.
In terms of folders for people who do not have administrator
privileges, it makes 4 folders:

- User\Start Menu\Programs\Cygwin (with only Cygwin bash shell...)
- All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Cygwin
- All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Cygwin-X
- All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Singular CAS

Why not everything in one folder "Cygwin" ?

I find it a bit boring because I try to mainain 1.5 and 1.7 together
and have to rename all folders before and after each update.

FrÃdÃric