Re: Is there a script to remove old packages from local disk

Christopher Faylor wrote:
I think setup really should just delete the files when it is done with
them if you choose "install from internet"

"install from internet" != "install from local directory"

Ah, now I understand why I was jumping to conclusions. Thanks for clearing that up.

And contrary to some readers, I don't mind the tone of the responses
as long as they are making a point. And it's pretty clear it took
me a while to understand the point you were making.

You should write more of your responses in pseudo-code. :-)

Ralph