Re: HEADSUP maintainers: Packages install scripts without execute permissions

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

So I created a list of packages which install scripts into
/etc/preremove, /etc/postinstall, and /usr/bin without setting execute
permissions on them.  Please guys, fix the permissions ASAP.

[...]
Christian Franke:

ddrescue: etc/postinstall/ddrescue.sh

Hi Corinna,

The postinstall script is only present in the [prev] release ddrescue-1.8-1 but not in ddrescue-1.9-1. If the script is considered a problem for Cygwin 1.7, I would suggest to simply remove 1.8-1 from release-2/ddrescue.

Christian