RE: Launching CMD.EXE windows from cygwin bash

Mark J. Reed sent the following at Friday, June 26, 2009 10:14 AM
>> cygstart has an option to set the working directory.
>
>cygstart -d /path/to/directory cmd
>
>should do the trick.

Sorry I forgot to included in my previous email that cygstart can
load Windows shortcuts.  This might be useful to you if the working
directory is always the same.  But be careful that the LNK file is a
real Windows shortcut (though perhaps created by mkshortcut) and not a
cygwin symbolic link.

My apologies for the wasted bandwidth.

- Barry