Installing Tidyview.pl on Cygwin

I've been wrestling with this all day. Everything that tidyview depends upon has had trouble installing on Cygwin. Tk.pm, Perl-Tidy, Log::Log4perl. 'install tidyview' itself failed during tests (not surprisingly, since its dependencies are in an unknown, probably broken state).

Far from what I've come to expect from CPAN and Cygwin! :-/

I've googled through each problem as it came up, leading to countless trips down dead-ended rabbit-holes. Too tired to detail.

I'm up-to-date on everything Cygwin, Perl, and CPAN-related.

Has anyone successfully installed Tidyview on Cygwin ?

Or, for that matter, ANYTHING Tk-related?

Thanks,
Chap