Running Zsh under Cygwin

Before I spam the list with the errors I get from running Zsh, I'd like to know if Zsh or alternative shells are officially supported by the Cygwin distribution. That is, is Zsh (or tcsh) supposed to be as functional as Bash under Cygwin? Or is Zsh simply included on a "you're lucky if it works, you're on your own if it doesn't" basis? Feedback from Zsh users appreciated.