Re: What still has to happen before 1.7 goes live?

On Jul 10 15:18, Karl M wrote:

> Hi All...
>
> I'm just wondering what remains on peoples' checklists that has to happen before Cygwun 1.7 leaves Betaville.

Not much.  There's a small delay due to a few bug reports, and there's
probably one change in the internal name handling of synchronization
objects and a bit of web page maintainance and that should be it.

I hope the delay won't be longer than another two weeks.  This is still
end-game for Cygwin 1.5.25.

Corinna

Red Hat