Re: fun? with libsigsegv

Eric Blake <ebb9 <at> byu.net> writes:

> Of course, given the code, that meant I wasn't using libsigsegv like I
thought
> I was.  So, with my typo corrected, I'm (unfortunately) still seeing
libsigsegv
> interference:
>
> $ ./foo
> fclose -1, errno 9
> Aborted (core dumped)

Even more depressing - this looks like a regression.  The same STC, compiled
with libsigsegv under cygwin 1.5, works in that environment.

And I'm not sure what to do in gdb to try and get more useful information:

Breakpoint 1, die () at foo.c:19
19        i = fclose (stdout);
(gdb) n
20        fprintf (stderr, "fclose %d, errno %d\n", i, errno);
(gdb)
21        errno = 0;
(gdb)
22        i = fflush (stdout);
(gdb)

0x7c90e514 in ntdll!LdrAccessResource ()
   from /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/ntdll.dll

--
Eric Blake