Re: [1.7] Updated: cygwin-1.7.0-54

Hi Corinna,

Something still not 100% correct with 1.7.0-54

startxwin.bat gives me this error:

xterm: Can't execvp /usr/bin/tcsh: Invalid argument
xterm: Could not exec /bin/bash: Invalid argument

I can start both shells in a DOS window, however.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us