cl.exe and a C1083 error

So we are using regular make files to invoke the ms compiler.  I get correct
behavior on the build servers, but not my local system.  The compiler isn't
picking up the includes we send it on my system.  We use a mount -f -s -b and
that seems to clear up the posix to win32 path issue on the build servers.  I'm
not sure if I'm just missing something.  The only obvious thing that I see is
the build servers is running an older version of cygwin than I am.