Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.1.11-1

On Aug 13 21:35, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>
> > Well, there *is* a quick flash console window, but it prints an error
> > message I don't grok:
> >
> >   Unable to connect to the rxvt-unicode daemon: No such file or directory
>
> Well, this string only appears in the urxvtc-X code (the "client" code
> for urxvtd-X).  If you haven't started the daemon, then it won't work.
>
> > and then urxvt-X just exits.
>
> Please try again, but this time use
>   /usr/bin/urxvt-X.exe    instead of
>   /usr/bin/urxvtc-X.exe
>
> (you could start the daemon, and then launch the client -- but that's
> just more variables to muddy the waters).

Oh, ok, sorry about that.  I didn't realize there's a urxvt-X and a
urxvtc-X, and accidentally grabbed urxvtc-X when creating the shortcut.

And yes, it's like you expected.  When starting on W7 without run, a
command window briefly pops up and disappears again.  The CPU usage is
low, afterwards.

HTH,
Corinna

Red Hat