ClamAV antivirus v.0.95 - When?

The current version of the Cygwin's port of ClamAV is 0.94-2.
The canonical stable version is 0.95.2.
Freshclam says that the installed version is OUTDATED, and clamav.net/support/faq recommends to upgrade immediately.
So, what about the newest version for Cygwin? Is it on the way?

--
Thank you,
Alexey.

PS: I can not use native Windows port of clamav because it requires XP and I'm running 98SE.