Re: mingw32 runtime library: msvcrt not thread safe. How to use msvcr90?

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 05:53:06PM +0200, Fr??d??ric Bron wrote:
>> - -mno-cygwin implies that this is not a cygwin question. ??And -mno-cygwin
>> will be going away in the future, in favor of a cross-compiler more
>> appropriately named. ??Ask the mingw folks; it's their issue.
>
>Can you tell me where to look to learn how to use the cross compiler
>instead of the -mno-cygwin command line option?

To use the future cross-compiler, you'll need to wait until the future
becomes the present.  At that point I would expect that there would be
documentation prepared by a future version of Dave Korn.

Otherwise, just go to http://mingw.org/ and download the packages that
you need.

cgf