Re: GNU screen hangs

> On 2009-08-31, Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu> wrote:
> > That's an interesting response.  Aren't you interested in trying to see
> > if your problems are caused by BLODA?  Is it too much trouble to disable
> > or uninstall ZoneAlarm to see if that helps?
>
> Don't have such a thing installed. Another firewall, though.
> And I'm not disabling it. If a firewall blocking traffic blocks
> cygwin, it's cygwin's fault, for doing blocking IO.

oy

Perhaps you should read
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.bloda .

Overall, I have to say that you seem to have a big chip on your shoulder
about this whole problem.  We're sorry that things are working right for
you, and a fair number of long time contributors to this list have
patiently offered their advice.  Your responses have been fairly rude.  For
my part, I'm done with you.  Best of luck with your problem.

Andrew.