Re: std::arg() bug : not repetitive ?

Marco Atzeri wrote:

> Are this setting acceptable for a cygwin package ?
>
> -march=pentium4 -msse -mfpmath=sse

  I think this bit of the thread should move to the -apps list.  I can't
answer your question directly, but I'll note that CPUs without SSE support
must be pretty thinly spread these days.  But, if we do this, it really is the
complete death of backward-compatibility for those older CPUs.  I can't say
how much of a bad thing that would be.

    cheers,
      DaveK