ezmlm warning

cygwin@cygwin.com mailing list.

Messages to you from the cygwin mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the cygwin mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the cygwin mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <cygwin-get.123_145@cygwin.com>

send an empty message to: