Re: 1.7: help2man perl problem?

On 25/09/2009 02:40, Reini Urban wrote:
Both fixes are correct.
However, the debian fix looks better, since it does not require fixing
scripts using this module.

My thoughts exactly.

BTW: It is
I just bugged the maintainer to fix it upstream.

Given the recent pace of Locale-gettext development, I'm not holding my breath. I just packaged and uploaded an update with Debian's patches.

Thanks,

Yaakov