Re: Unresolved Reference when Linking a C program with GetUserNameEX()

Hi,

The following code does not link because of an undefinded reference.

#include <sys/utsname.h>
#include <unistd.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <windows.h>

main()
? {
? char? data[500];
? DWORD?? data_len;
? GetComputerNameEx( 1, data, &data_len);

? printf("%s\n", data );
? }

The routine "GetComputerName()" is available, but not the extended version.

Is there a list of what functions are available from? the kernel32.lib? ?

I am compiling it with the following line:

?? gcc?? test.c -o test

?? Should I be using a different compile line???? I can use the
GetComputerName() function.

Thanks,
Paul