error rxvt/run - couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout

I just got a new laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit edition and installed
Cygwin.  I usually set up an icon to invoke the following command:
C:\cygwin\bin\run.exe -p /usr/X11R6/bin rxvt -sr -sl 1000 -e /bin/bash
--login -I

It runs fine in Windows XP Professional but on Windows 7 a DOS cmd console
opens up with the message:
6 [main] rxvt 2272 dtable::stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from
stdout

rxvt does fire up and seems to work.  However, the DOS cmd console with the
message defeats the whole purpose of using run.exe.

I did do a mailing list search and a Google search which resulted in some
old posts about problems related to calling DuplicateHandle().

Here is one of the threads I found:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cygwin@sources.redhat.com/msg03458.html

It is a fresh install with cygwin version 1.5.25-15.

Thanks!

Paul.