RE: Help getting emacsclient working from Eclipse

Well, in any case, I've managed to get this working, although it
required both a BAT script and a Bash script.  Weird.

With "emacsclientbat.bat":
--------------
@echo off
c:\cygwin\bin\bash -l -c "emacsclienttocyg "%1""

And "emacsclienttocyg":
#! /bin/bash
path="$@"
emacsclient -n -a textpad "$(cygpath -u "$path")"

And the resulting command line:

c:\cygwin\home\<myuid>\bin\emacsclientbat.bat "{path-slashes}"