Re: [1.7] problems with subversion

On 12/15/2009 9:32 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
On 12/15/2009 5:23 AM, Yuval Emek wrote:
When running svn commands (say, svn status or svn checkout) I'm
getting the following error:

/usr/bin/svn.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open

In attempt to isolate the problem, I reinstalled Cygwin 1.7 from
scratch, adding only two extra packages (on top of the default
packages chosen by the setup tool): subversion and openssh. I then
tried to run svn checkout (using svn+ssh) and got the same error
message.

I can't reproduce that here.

Operator error. I can reproduce it now. It appears the new sqlite3 release is missing the dynamic libraries. For now, I suggest rolling litsqlite3_0 back to version 3.6.2-1.

Lay on, MacDuff, and curs'd be him who first cries, "Hold, enough!".
                -- Shakespeare