Re: perl: XML-Parser missing in 5.10.1-1

2009/12/16 Yaakov (Cygwin/X):
> XML-Parser appears to have gone missing in perl-5.10.1-1. ?This module is
> essential for a number of purposes, including intltool (a GNOME build tool).
> ?Please let me know ASAP if you are planning on restoring this in the VERY
> near future, or if I should go ahead and ITP this.

Oops, my build missed that without exit. Sorry.

I wanted to fix the other perl issues (Cwd, whohas crash,
Win32::TieRegistry) before the next update.

But since I'm leaving for holidays on Monday I'll update perl this
weekend with the XML.:Parser fix only.
We certainly need that, yes.
--
Reini Urban