my solution for problem with running perl interpreter in cygwin-1.7

Hello,
I have met today the same problem with running Perl interpreter (that reports absence of some shared libraries) as other cygwin users and have solved this problem by additionally installing the libssp0 library. I have came to this solution because of `cygwincheck /usr/bin/perl.exe` reported absence of cygssp-0.dll library.

Regards,
Andrey Ponomarenko