MinTTY 0.3.3

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Sun Jan 11 13:07:00 GMT 2009

Matt Wozniski wrote:
> What you seem to have misunderstood is that when Andy said "configure
> it in an x-ish way", he didn't mean "configure it with x resources
> like some x applications", he meant "configure it to behave like most
> x terminal emulators wrt selection, copying, pasting, etc".
I see, so if Andy decides to use the term "x-ish" incorrectly then I am
at fault. Right.

If he meant "to behave like most x terminal emulators" then perhaps he
should have used the term "x-terminal-emulator-ish".

Oh, and please don't email me directly. If you are making public speech
here then keep it public. Your email has been rejected.
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you.