delete key and arrow keys do not work with cygwin 1.7.1 on Windows XP

I just updated to cygwin1.7.1 this morning.
When I launched cygwin.bat even with after having removed .bash_profile,
the arrow pad doesn't work, neigher the delete key.

I have mksnt installed in my Path and have the following warning when I
launch the cygwin shortcup on my desktop :

cygwin warning:
  MS-DOS style path detected: C:\PROGRA~1\mksnt\usr\lib\terminfo
  Preferred POSIX equivalent is:
/cygdrive/c/PROGRA~1/mksnt/usr/lib/terminfo
  CYGWIN environment variable option "nodosfilewarning" turns off this
warning.
  Consult the user's guide for more details about POSIX paths:
    http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#using-pathnames

What's wrong ? I have removed cygwin completely, reinstalled and
rebooted. I just installed the default packages.

Can anybody help me?

Daniel Weil

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error, (i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it, (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments, (iii) Dassault Systemes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.For other languages, go to http://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer.