Re: parsing error

On 01/06/2010 02:40 PM, Mitch wrote:
Problem Solved.  Yesterday's  several fresh downloads all produced a
setup.exe that was 572kb. Today I ignored
the "Install Cygwin now" icons and went to the bottom of the page Latest
Cygwin DLL relase version is 1.7.1-1
and after re-locating the setup.exe link it downloads as a 610kb file.
Not sure if mozilla had a stale link or
what but all of yesterday's problems including remote xterm are OK. thanks

Some place between the Cygwin site and your computer some unhelpful caching was being done for you. That's always a "gotcha".

Holliston, MA 01746