Re: Installing 1.5?

> Yes, and that points you at setup-legacy.exe. ?So if you want to run a
> legacy version of Cygwin you now know what to do.

Except that setup-legacy.exe doesn't run on Wine yet.

I think I have a workaround, though, which I'll bake into winetricks
until we've fixed the bug.  Here 'tis:

Use an old setup.exe (the one I just uploaded at
http://kegel.com/cygwin/1.5/setup.exe will do)
Invoke it with the -X parameter to turn of signature checking,
and use the URL
ftp://www.fruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/2009/09/08/111037
for the repository.  (-X is needed because the archive at fruitbat.org
doesn't have the .sig files.)

That doesn't behave perfectly, but it does seem to let me limp along.

Thanks for all the replies.  I'll be on my merry way now...
- Dan