Re: Cygwin v.1.7.1/OpenSSH v.5.3: Userswitching by using LSA Authentication does not work: Problem solved!

Hello, Corinna,

excuse me (s. above!)!

cygwin-owner@cygwin.com schrieb am 29.01.2010 14:59:24:

> [Bild entfernt]
>
> Re: Cygwin v.1.7.1/OpenSSH v.5.3: Userswitching by using LSA
> Authentication does not work...
>
> Corinna Vinschen
>
> an:
>
> cygwin
>
> 29.01.2010 15:00
>
> Gesendet von:
>
> cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
>
> Bitte Antwort an cygwin
>
> On Jan 29 13:45, Carsten.Porzler@spb.de wrote:
> > > As a temporary workaround for 64 bit users, I uploaded a
cyglsa64.dll
> > > for Cygwin 1.7.1:
> > >
> > >   ftp://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/unsupported/cyglsa64.dll
> > >
> > >   SHA1(cyglsa64.dll)= 1874190ab912bc444b2cc468bb74cb294e6bc35b
> > >
> > > To replace the running cyglsa64.dll, copy the above DLL to /bin,
> > > then:
> > >
> > >   bash$ cd /bin/cyglsa
> > >   bash$ mv cyglsa64.dll cyglsa64.OLD
> > >   bash$ cp ../cyglsa64.dll .
> > >   Reboot.
> > >
> > > When Cygwin 1.7.2 is released, you will have to do that again, or,
> > > alternatively, run cyglsa-config.  I'll change cyglsa so that this
isn't
> > > necessary in future anymore.
> >
> > Thanks a lot for the quick help! It works now!
> >
> > But, it is necessary, that the logon user's primary group is the
> > Adminstrators group (544) within the passwd file. Ohterwise, the logon

> > failed.
>
> u!?  Not on my machine.  My acount has a normal domain account as
> primary group.

It was a false alarm! There was something wrong with my installation.
After installation on another machine, everything is OK!

Nevertheless, could you care for the problem with the uncomplete output
during executing commands directly by using SSH? Or do I have to create a
bug report for this (as Larry Hall said in his email of January, 21st)?

You solved the problem in Cygwin v.1.7.0 about one and a half year ago.

Thanks in advance for a short information about this and

best regards

Carsten Porzler