Perl module installing issue

Installing perl module with perl -MCPAN -e "shell":

  CPAN.pm: Going to build R/RG/RGIERSIG/IO-Tty-1.08.tar.gz

Now let's see what we can find out about your system
(logfiles of failing tests are available in the conf/ dir)...

ERROR: cannot run the configured compiler 'gcc'
(see conf/compilerok.log). Suggestions:
1) The complier 'gcc' is not in your PATH. Add it
   to the PATH and try again. OR
2) The compiler isn't installed on your system. Install it. OR
3) You only have a different compiler installed (e.g. 'gcc').
   Either fix the compiler config in the perl Config.pm
   or install a perl that was built with the right compiler
   (you could build perl yourself with the available compiler).

Note: this is a system-administration issue, please ask your local
admin for help. Thank you.

In file conf/compilerok.log I have only this
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-fstack-protector"
I have installed gcc,gcc-g++ and make.

Any suggestions ?