Re: cron & Windows 7

----- Original Message -----
From: "Corinna Vinschen"
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2010 12:4311474

| On Feb 12 18:39, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
| > On Feb 12 10:19, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
| > > From: "Corinna Vinschen"
| > >
| > > It's hard to believe that the bug has always been there on foreign machines...
| > > A few other things:
| > >
| > > 1) I had the feeling that we have already discussed this in the past.
| > > Take a look at
| > > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2002-q4/msg00255.html
| > > (last line). Thanks to google :)
| >
| > Cool!  Look at the date!  So I did it again wrong after you already
| > fixed it in 2002.  Oh well.  Btw, I tested this today and it seems the
| > patch is working.  I'll just change it to use a well_known_builtin_sid
| > rather than creating the SID on the fly.
|
| Nevertheless, would you mind to test it as well?  Easy chance that I
| missed something.

Matthias just tested what I did last night, which was based on what
you had sent, but also defining well_known_users_sid in security.h etc..
Now cron works on his system. Looks like we are duplicating efforts!

I just refreshed cvs and get_token_group_sidlist still has:
      grp_list *= well_known_users_sid;

I was also looking at the lsaauth code and noticed you exclude all
well-known groups.
Does lsa put them in the token anyway? Otherwise how does
USERS get in there?

I have many other observations but that will be for later.

Pierre