Re: [gcc] FYI, libffi FAILs with cygwin snapshot 20100205, 20100207 & 20100210...

On Feb 15 15:15, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 15 10:18, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > I hope it can help
>
> Thanks, but that's not exactly "simple".  It requires to run a test
> through an interpreter.  It would still be more helpful to get a simple
> testcase in plain C or at least just the regular expression and the
> string it stumbles over.  I would have to to the same, so I hoped that
> somebody else would at least help to skip the preliminary steps, so I
> can concentrate on actual debugging and fixing.

Probably I found the culprit.  I introduced a bug in vfprintf when I
added thousands separator printing.  The result of the bug is that float
or double values got an extra decimal point.  The float value 1 got
printed as "1.", for instance.  I don't know how this relates to the
autom4ate case, but it should at least fix the libffi issue.  This
should show up in the next developer's snapshot.

Corinna

Red Hat