Re: 1.7.1 - problem with moving mouse programmatically with xte

It's unfortunate that this problem hasn't been fixed and Cygwin/X 1.7
is now part of the stable distribution.

It's even more unfortunate that there's no way (none I could find
anyway) to install the older version which worked for me.

Radu