Re: Fetchmail call to procmail no longer works under Cygwin 1.7.1-1

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 11:25 AM, Eric wrote:
> According to Thomas Baker on 2/23/2010 9:06 AM:
>> On the netbook the permissions for /usr/bin/procmail start with:
>>
>> Â Â Â -rwxr-x---+
>
> The trailing + tells you that there are ACLs attached to the file that may
> further impact who can access the file. Âgetfacl can show you those
> additional permissions; maybe it is a case where you were relying on an ACL.

getfacl -a /usr/bin/procmail on the desktop says:
	# file: /usr/bin/procmail
	# owner: TBaker
	# group: Users
	user::rwx
	group::r-x
	mask:rwx
	other:---

On the netbook it has two additional permissions:
	# file: /usr/bin/procmail
	# owner: tbaker
	# group: Benutzer
	user::rwx
	group::r-x
->	group:root:rwx
->	group:SYSTEM:rwx
	mask:rwx
	other:---

A promising development...!  How might I set
those permissions on the desktop?

Many thanks,
Tom

--