Re: Fetchmail call to procmail no longer works under Cygwin 1.7.1-1

>> Â Â Â $ cd /home
>> Â Â Â $ ls
>> Â Â Â Administrator TBaker tbaker
>
> How did you manage to create two subdirectories (i.e., TBaker and
> tbaker) in the same parent directory that only differ by case?
>
> Are you configured for case sensitive filenames? ÂWhat does the
> following indicate?
>
> Â Â$ regtool get '\HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\kernel\obcaseinsensitive'

I am on the road today with the netbook, and on the netbook the command
above yields a response of "1".

I see that the command
    $ cd /home
    $ ls -n /home/tbaker TBaker

does _not_ work on the netbook, though I guess this will not be an issue
if the /etc/passwd on the netbook already uses "tbaker"?

I'll check later today about the desktop and report back.

Tom

--
Tom Baker <tbaker@tbaker.de>