file permission

Hi,

I have many files showing a file permission of 000. This happens with files
I drag and drop from somewhere into the cygwin folder. There's only one user
on this computer and I don't understand why I get a permission of 000. I
then try to chmod the files, but I get a "permission denied". But even then
I'm allowed to delete and execute the files, even with permission 000.

I double checked the setup, performed and verified mkpasswd, mkgroup and
also mounted with ACL enabled. I'm a bit lost.

Thank you