Installation problem with 1.71.

Hi everybody,

I had a happy 1.5 installation and I need a new package...

Without paying attention update warnings, I installed the 1.7 over my 1.5 installation and then after nothing works correctly....

Bash prompt is there but I the commands like ls, less, etc... nothing is there...

I can only execute basic commands like pwd, dirs and that it....

After the first try, I deleted everything from the hard disk and I re-installed but that didn't help also...

Any ideas?

Thx in advance
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser