Re: cygwin.com website

Wait a minute... ?This new web page looks crisp and professional. ?The
information is easily seen and well laid out. ?How will anyone know this
is a volunteer software community supported project?

Thank you for the redesign. ?I think it looks great (my attempt at dark humor
not withstanding). ?This has been needed for a while and I approve whole
heartedly.

I did notice some of the links do not appear to work (mailing lists). ?You
might want to check this before permanently implementing.

Sincerely,

Brian S. Wilson