update on tr feasibility in text mode docs

The current documentation on Cygwin text mode heuristic relies on a bug in a GNU tool.  That bug was fixed.

 http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/doc/textbinary.sgml?rev=1.11&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup&cvsroot=src

 The script</para>

 <screen>
 <![CDATA[
 #!/bin/sh
 # Remove \r from the file given as argument
 tr -d '\r' < "$1" > "$1".nocr
 ]]>
 </screen>
 <para> will not work on a text mounted systems because the \r will be
 reintroduced on writing.I believe GNU tr switched to always-binary output on January 1, 1999, according to its change log,

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=coreutils.git;a=commitdiff;h=87f9e231c340b939bf691842df8fb30e88402acd

The Cygwin example
should probably be more explicit by offering C code with the
fopen() "w" mode and a counter-example with the "wb" mode.

I tested tr's binary output in a text mount using the attached script,

  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27983

The script showed that cygport's build of xargs and the pristine biuld of GNU gzip failed to use the explicit binary mode where they should.