RE: 1.7.1: cvs version built in is unstable

Corinna,

I just learned that the network folks here made a decision to go with "cifs".  That really surprised me because I thought what you were pointing me towards was that Cygwin was not correctly recognizing the drive.  But it also makes sense due to what they have told me about how they set things up to be accessible from any type of machine.

-Kevin